CALL US TODAY AT
For a FREE phone
consultation, call 866-687-2296
• The Crosspointe Collection
Want to know more about:
• Our catalog of church plans
• And many more additional resources
Our project had some real time deadlines and Steve's attitude was one of "whatever it takes". He worked through the night and around the clock to meet those deadlines. He is a hard-working, creative, experienced and godly man. I highly recommend him to you.”
– Glenn Meredith, Sr. Pastor
Full Service Church Design
Crosspointe Architects is a Texas-based architecture firm specializing in serving churches across the South. Our professional team offers full-service architecture, design/build capability, and the Crosspointe Collection of pre-designed church plans.
The team at Crosspointe Architects offers a wealth of knowledge in church architecture due to experience with:
Extensive church design experience
- More than 200 church projects.
- Over 100 church master site plans, from 3 acres to 276 acres.
- Work with churches of 18 denominations, and over 60 non-denominational churches.
- More than 2.5 million square feet of church buildings designed.
- More than $200 million in church buildings designed.
- More than a million square feet of worship space designed.
- 27 years of real-life church design experience.
- $124 million of commercial space
- 4.3 million square feet
- Corporate offices
STEPHEN K. UPHAM, M. Arch.President
- Principal and Chief Design Architect, Co-Founder of the Firm in 1992
- Client Relationships, Contracts, Programming, Conceptual Design, Design Summits, Project Coordination and Oversight
- Developed our unique "Design Summit Workshop" format for churches
- Masters of Architecture, University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Environmental Design (Architecture), Texas A&M University
- Registered Architect: Texas #13715; NCARB in process
- Architectural design for 216 churches
- Adjunct faculty at South Texas Bible College (special course on church architecture)
- Active in church leadership and in short-term mission work in Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Czech Republic, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Denmark & South Korea
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese
BECCA B. UPHAM, M.Ed.Vice President
- Principal, Co-Founder of Firm in 1992
- Head of Interior Design Department, Church Growth Consultant, Church Designer
- Master of Education in Educational Psychology, Texas A & M University
- Bachelor of Science, Southern Nazarene University, Oklahoma City
- Graduate studies in Architecture, University of Texas at Austin
- Special studies in Church Growth
- Developer of Crosspointe consulting seminars
- 20+ years on Church Pastoral Staff including Church Leadership Team, Minister of Music and Special Events Pastor, also helped implement several church plants.
- 30 years experience directing church choirs - continues to direct an independent choir ministry that tours internationally - to 8 nations so far and to Brazil in 2014.
- Raised on the mission field in Japan and Korea
- Multiple short term missions in Germany, Denmark, Czech Republic, Ireland, Northern Ireland & South Korea.
State LicensingCrosspointe can also serve clients in AR, AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IN, IL, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, ND, NM, NY, OH, OK, TN, TX, SC, VA & WV.
In AR, AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, LA, MS, NM, NC, OK, TN and VA we work in association with Norman Patten of Norman Patten & Associates.
In IN, IL, KY, MO, ND, OH, TN & WV we work in association with Studio A Architects.
In NC, SC & DC we work in association with Neil Tate of Tate Architecture.
In CA we work in association with Hubert Ricard, Architect.
In TX we work as Crosspointe Architects. Stephen K. Upham, M.Arch., #13715.
In NY we can obtain a project specific license.
We can arrange to design in most other states via collaboration with locally licensed architects. See website for licensing details.