CALL US TODAY AT
866-687-2296Houston: 281-404-2236 Dallas: 214-269-2236
For a FREE onsite
• The Crosspointe Collection
Want to know more about:
• Our catalog of church plans
• And many more additional resources
Full Service Church Design
Crosspointe Architects is a Texas-based architecture firm specializing in serving
churches across the South. Our professional team offers full-service architecture,
design/build capability, and the Crosspointe Collection of pre-designed church plans.
The team at Crosspointe Architects offers a wealth of knowledge in church
Extensive church design experience
architecture due to experience with:
• More than 200 church projects.
• Over 100 church master site plans, from 3 acres to 276 acres.
• More than 2.5 million square feet of church buildings designed.
• More than $200 million in church buildings designed.
• More than a million square feet of worship space designed.
• 27 years of real-life church design experience.
“I would like to recommend
Steve Upham as an architect
to anyone looking for someone
of that nature. Steve is very
knowledgeable and professional.
I consider Steve to be one of
the best in his field particularly
—Rev. Ron Holton.
Crosspointe's services are available in these states:
AR, Al, AZ, FL, GA, LA, MS, NM, NC, OK, TN, TX and VA
- 200+ church projects
- 100+ church master site plans
- 17 denominations
- 60 non-denominational congregations
- $124 million of commercial space
- 4.3 million square feet
- Corporate offices
Crosspointe Architects' founder Stephen K. Upham, M.Arch. is licensed to perform architectural services in the state of Texas, and serves as the architect-of-record for Texas clients. Texas architecture license #13715.
Crosspointe can also serve clients in Arkansas, Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Virginia through a formal association with Norman Patten & Associates, where Norman Patten is licensed, and he will serve as architect-of-record for those projects.
Additionally, some states permit local architects to license prototype designs and tailor it to their clients’ needs and local codes, such as Illinois and South Carolina. New York law allows us to obtain a project-specific license, so it is possible to serve churches in New York.
Residential Experience• Single family custom homes
• Townhouse and Condo projectsSTEPHEN K. UPHAM, M. Arch.President
BECCA B. UPHAM, M. Arch.Vice President