CALL US TODAY AT
866-687-2296 or 281-404-2236 Houston
or 214-269-2236 Dallas/Ft. Worth
Se habla español
Nós falamos português
For a FREE phone Our project had some real time deadlines and Steve's attitude was one of "whatever it takes". He worked through the night and around the clock to meet those deadlines. He is a hard-working, creative, experienced and godly man. I highly recommend him to you.”
consultation, call 866-687-2296
– Glenn Meredith, Sr. Pastor
Full Service Church Design
Crosspointe Architects is a Texas-based architecture firm specializing in serving churches across the country. Our professional team offers full-service architecture, interior design, and the two types of prototype church plans.
The team at Crosspointe Architects offers a wealth of knowledge in church architecture due to experience with:
Extensive church design experience
- More than 278 church projects.
- Over 107 church master site plans, from 3 acres to 276 acres.
- Work with churches of 20 Christian denominations, and over 65 non-denominational churches.
- More than 2.5 million square feet of church buildings designed.
- More than $290 million in church buildings designed.
- More than two million square feet of worship space designed.
- 30 years of real-life church design experience.
- $124 million of commercial space
- 4.3 million square feet
- Corporate offices
STEPHEN K. UPHAM, M. Arch., NCARBPresident
- Principal and Chief Design Architect, Co-Founder of the Firm in 1992
- Lead Designer, Space Planning, Conceptual Design, Design Summits
- Developer of our unique "Design Summit Workshop" format for churches
- Masters of Architecture, University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Environmental Design (Architecture), Texas A&M University
- Attended seminary
- Registered Architect: Texas #13715; NCARB #37818
- NCARB in process
- Architectural design for 287 churches
- Adjunct faculty at South Texas Bible College (developed special coursefor pastors on church architecture)
- Active in church leadership and in short-term mission work in Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Czech Republic, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Denmark & South Korea
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese
BECCA B. UPHAM, M.Ed.Vice President
- Principal, Co-Founder of Firm in 1992
- Head of Interior Design Department, Church Growth Consultant, Church Designer
- Master of Education in Educational Psychology, Texas A & M University
- Bachelor of Science, Southern Nazarene University, Oklahoma City
- Graduate studies in Architecture, University of Texas at Austin
- Special studies in Church Growth
- Developer of Crosspointe consulting seminars
- 20+ years on Church Pastoral Staff including Church Leadership Team, Minister of Music and Special Events Pastor, also helped implement several church plants.
- 30 years experience directing church choirs - directed an independent contemporary Christian choir that toured internationally in 8 nations.
- Raised on the mission field in Japan and Korea
- Multiple short term missions in Germany, Denmark, Czech Republic, Ireland, Northern Ireland & South Korea.
Key Team Members
Miguel UribeArch. Production Manager(not pictured yet)
Katie SacristePlanning Consultant
Hector GonzalezLead CAD Production(not pictured yet)
Pastor Oscar SacristePlanning Consultant
Krisynda WhitakerVice President of Operations
Chantell LilesMarketing Associate(not pictured yet)
Taylor ReedDirector of IT and Web Devel.
Judd BishopProduction Manager
Lauren HaydelSocial Media Director(not pictured yet)
State LicensingCrosspointe can obtain licensing in nearly any US state, Puerto Rico or Canadian province via NCARB reciprocity. We can also serve churches in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IN, IL, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, ND, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, WV & Mexico via associations with other architects. This is not an offer to solicit architectural services in jurisdictions where we are not yet licensed. Besides obtaining our own license in a particular jurisdiction, we collaborate with the following architects:
In AR, AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, LA, MO, MS, NM, NC, OK, TN & VA in association with Norman Patten of Norman Patten & Associates.
In IN, IL, KY, MO, ND, OH & TN in association with Vadim Kaplan of Studio A Architects.
In AZ, CA, ID, NM & NV in association with Terrance J. Melby of GML Architects, LLC
In Mexico in association with Emilio Cervantes of Archigraphics Decon LLC.
In OR and WA in association with Lucas Gray of Propel Studio Architects.
In CA in association with Momentum Studio, Architects + Interiors.
In NY we can obtain a project specific license.