Steven K. Upham, M. Arch., NCARB
- Master of Architecture, University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Environmental Design (Architecture), Texas A&M University
- Licensed architect in Texas and Washington and able to be licensed in all other states and Canada
- Steven Upham is the Principal and Chief Design Architect as well as Co-Founder of Crosspointe Architects in 1992. His expertise includes being a Lead Designer, Space Planning, Conceptual Design and Design Summits. Steve is the developer of Crosspointe’s “Design Summit Workshop” format for churches, which is a unique design process. Steve is a registered architect (Texas #13175) and is NCARB certified. He has over 25 years of experience with architectural plans and designed over 275 churches.
- Steve has a passion for international ministry and has been active in church leadership and short-term mission work in Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Czech Republic, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Demark and South Korea.
- He is also fluent in Spanish and Portuguese which he uses for Crosspointe’s Spanish-speaking and Portuguese-speaking clients.